Homes Starting in the lower $500's
Welcome home to the beautiful, walkable community of Eastview Landing! This new single-family community can be found in Smithfield, Utah. These stunning homes offer incredible mountain views and are within walking distance of every amenity your family could need. Eastview Landing offers you a quiet escape from the downtown buzz, with convenient access to parks, recreation centers, schools, grocery shopping, entertainment and a top-rated golf course.
Life at Eastview Landing
The gorgeous landscape of open green fields at the base of the snow-covered Wasatch Range sets the stage for a Utah nature lover’s dream right in your own backyard at Eastview Landing. Once you live here, it might just be the only time you’ll want to step foot in another state. Come see for yourself!
Visionary Design Studio
When you build a home with us, a Visionary Homes design consultant will expertly guide you through the entire design experience to help you discover all of the amazing ways to personalize your new home.
Find Out More About Eastview Landing Today!
If you’re looking for a new home in Cache County, a Visionary home in Eastview Landing is the perfect spot for you. When you’re ready to create your dream home, we’re here for you. Contact us today to request information about house plans in Smithfield, Utah in our Eastview Landing community.
Quick Move-In Homes
Available Floor Plans
• Tall 9’ Ceilings on Main Floor
• Level 2 Carpet with High-Quality 8 lb. Padding
• Beautiful Level 1 LVP Flooring
• Sleek Baseboards
• Wholly Smooth Drywall Finish
• Disc Lights in Great Room and Primary Bedroom
• One-Tone Paint in Standard Living Areas
• Split Shelving in All Bedroom Closets
• Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
• A/C Condenser Unit
• 95% Efficient Single Stage Furnace
• 50 Gallon Water Heater
• Traditional Base Elevation with Stone Front and Stucco Sides/Trim
• Low-Emissivity White Windows
• Spacious Two Car Garage and 18’ Wide Driveway
• Keyless Entry to Garage
• Convenient Exterior Door in Garage
• 8’ Tall Garage Doors with Two Openers
• 30 Year Architectural Style Asphalt Shingle Roof
• Taped Garage with Three Electrical Outlets and Lighting
• Two Freezeless Hose Bibs
• Concrete Backyard Patio as Per Plan
• 6’ Wide Sliding Patio Door
• Adult Height Countertops for Comfort and Convenience
• Stunning Stained Oak, Cherry, or Knotty Alder Cabinets (Level 2)
• Designer-Selected Granite Countertops (Level 1)
• Plenty of Cabinet and Pantry Storage
• Generous Counter Space and a Large Island
• Contemporary Subway Tile Backsplash
• Quality Stainless Steel Gas Range Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, and Under-Mount Sink
• Long Lasting, Energy-Efficient LED Lights in Kitchen and Over Sink
• Water Line to Refrigerator
• Large Double Sink Vanity in Primary Bathroom
• Stunning Stained Oak, Cherry, or Knotty Alder Cabinets
• Granite Countertop Vanities in All Baths (Level 1)
• Tub/Shower Combo, Americast Tub with Cultured Marble
Surround in All Bathrooms (Primary 1)
• Elongated Toilets in All Bathrooms
• Convenient Adult Height Countertops
• Guaranteed One Year Builder Warranty
• Constructed with Visionary Homes’ reputable “Tight Fit
Method,” helps reduce your monthly utility bill and
ensures a weatherproof, long-lasting home.
• CAT6 Foam Barrier Around Doors and Windows
SMART HOME AUTOMATION
Ring Video Doorbell, EcoBee Smart Thermostat, Kwikset
Sunrise Elementary School
225 S 455 E Smithfield, UT
North Cache Middle School
157 W 600 S Richmond, UT 84333
Sky View High School
520 S 250 E Smithfield, UT 84335
One-time reinvestment fee of 1/2 of 1% and HOA assessments of $27/month.
FCS Community Management
Rocky Mountain Power
CITY UTILITIES (Water, garbage, storm water, and sewer services)
Smithfield, City Utility Billing
Online signup - smithfieldcity.org/administration/ page/utility-account-information
GARBAGE AND RECYCLING
Logan Service Center
US Post Office (1.8 mi)
170 Main St. Smithfield, UT 84335
Smithfield Public Library (1.6 mi)
25 Main St. Smithfield, UT 84335
As first-timers building a new house, my husband and I have been so thrilled with the entire team at Visionary Homes. They have been delightful to work with - professional, responsive, personable, and helpful. The craftsmanship, quality, and level of detail are really impressive. We can't wait to move into our new home!
Every step of the process was professional and upfront.
When I first looked into buying my own house I was scared, but Visionary Homes took all my worries away. Thank you for a great experience and a beautiful home.
Visionary builds so many homes, but they treated us like we were their most important clients. I am sure that everyone is treated the same way. If you are looking for a builder for your new house, I would urge you to visit Visionary Homes.
They truly take care of their customers. Very highly recommended!